We are looking for a highly motivated middleweight / senior WordPress developer to join our team to help with the many web builds and improvements we deliver for our wide and varying range of clients across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills in delivering custom WordPress builds to exacting specifications, and will have the ability to work both independently on projects as well as working within a team.
- WordPress theme development (custom)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- A minimum of 3 years WordPress experience
- Bug fixing and problem solving
- Delivering front and back end elements of builds on your own initiative
- Testing and refining code base for strong accessibility and usability
- Ensuring sites are W3C compliant and in line with Google guidelines
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary between £28,000 – £39,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Annual bonus
- Hefty training budget
- Part or full remote working available
- Regular team socials & events
- In house gym