We are looking for a highly motivated SEO executive to join our team to drive the delivery of SEO projects across our wide and varying range of clients in the UK and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ experience working in all areas of SEO and be comfortable with a wide range of SEO tools with the ability to work both independently on projects as well as working within a team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of all SEO work, showcasing solid results and ROI for our clients and agency through digital reporting and analytics summaries. You will also be responsible for leading regular audits across all SEO clients to monitor the efficacy of strategies in place.
Supported by our Digital Team Lead, this is an opportunity to take an autonomous lead across a wide range of clients, delivering and assisting in the creation of long-term SEO projects.
You will also work regularly with our web team on projects to ensure website’s hold excellent SEO value on launch including taking a lead on all URL mapping, ensuring technical site health and content auditing and optimisation.
As a small team, you may be required to support across other areas of digital marketing and so basic knowledge of PPC is preferable but not required.
- Technical SEO
- Content audits and writing
- Keyword research
- Local SEO
- International SEO
- Site migrations
- Robust auditing and reporting skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- An interest and passion for SEO, keeping up with the latest news within the industry from Google and beyond
- Practical knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, WordPress, Screaming Frog and SEM Rush
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication
- Day-to-day management and delivery of SEO campaigns
- Mid-campaign audits across all clients
- Support in the delivery of SEO strategies
- Reporting on SEO success and progress
- Monitoring the technical health of a wide range of websites, proactively implementing solutions to increase value
- Tracking keyword rankings
- Monitoring competitor activity and adjusting strategies accordingly
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £30,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Annual bonus
- Part remote working available (2-4 days remote per week)
- In house gym
- Regular team social events
- Generous training and development budgets
- Real career progression
- Growing and stable agency