Senior Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for highly motivated senior digital marketing executive to join our team to be part of a team leading the many digital projects and campaigns we deliver for our wide and varying range of clients across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have 2 – 3 years’ practical experience in social media marketing, SEO, PPC, email marketing and analytics platforms, and will have the ability to work both independently on projects as well as working within a team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well-rounded digital marketer to work across a wide range of industries and progress their career in a growing agency.
You will be responsible for the research, planning, strategy and implementation of client digital projects and campaigns of varying scale and sizes, showcasing solid results and ROI for our clients and agency through digital reporting and analytics summaries.
With growing demand for SEO services, this role will take a heavy interest in SEO so the preferred candidate will have at least 2 years practical SEO experience with a strong knowledge of SEO principles, software and techniques.
- Technical SEO
- Content writing
- Keyword research
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Social media
- Paid social
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication
- Practical knowledge of Hootsuite
- Practical knowledge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Practical knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, WordPress, Screaming Frog and SEM Rush
- Day-to-day management and delivery of SEO campaigns
- Support in the delivery of SEO strategies
- Monitoring the technical health of a wide range of websites, proactively implementing solutions to increase value
- Tracking and reporting keyword rankings
- Content writing for blogs, email, social and other digital channels for a wide range of purposes and objectives
- Delivery, analysis and refinement of social media campaigns and ongoing strategies
- Implementing PPC strategies
- PPC management
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £30,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Annual bonus
- Part remote working available (2-4 days remote per week)
- In house gym
- Regular team social events
- Generous training and development budgets
- Real career progression
- Growing and stable agency