Cornerstone is on the lookout for a highly motivated and experienced account manager to join our growing agency.
Known for our passion for the industry, ability to achieve the impossible and provide outstanding work, client satisfaction and results, we are looking to recruit an account manager that is highly motivated, a strong communicator and planner, an excellent people person and up for taking on new and demanding challenges.
The role will involve the management of multiple deadlines and projects, building client relationships, as well as providing the ability to multi-task whilst maintaining outstanding levels of attention to detail for clients and their campaigns.
The ideal candidate should have at least three years’ experience within a marketing or agency role, be looking to develop their career in a growing agency, be passionate about the job and be a strong and confident planner and marketing strategist.
- Time management and planning – ensuring multiple projects are able to be completed in a polished and streamlined manner within deadlines, ensuring accurate milestone achievement
- Detail Orientated – A keen eye for detail, brand identity, consistency and creativity
- A Marketer – Marketing trained to a degree or CIM level, with practical experience of implementing solid marketing strategy and tactics across accounts
- Commercially Aware – Ensuring accurate quoting and estimations for client projects
- Fully Integrated – Strong understanding of the full marketing mix, spanning, creative, digital, PR and web
- Briefing and brief taking – interpreting client requests and transforming those into a solid and well thought through internal brief
- Communication – A strong communicator both verbally and written, able to articulate requirements, outcomes and goals succinctly and effectively
- Planning – A natural planner and organiser both of your own projects and the teams and clients you work with
- Retainer clients – Management of key client retainers, ensuring monthly delivery of all required activities across our departments
- Project management – adhoc project management for a variety of clients across industries to client brief and deadlines
- Strategy – Marketing strategy for your allocated clients, working with our lead strategist to finalise and formalise activities for yearly client planners
- Planning – Planning of projects, teams and retainers ensuring milestone achievement and project delivery
- Client satisfaction – ensuring client satisfaction throughout your project delivery
Salary and Benefits
- Starting salary between £25,000 – £30,000
- Healthcare insurance
- Annual bonus
- Part remote working available (2-4 days remote per week)
- In house gym